FREE A2 CofC course when you buy Any drone
THE ULTRA COMPACT THERMAL DRONE
A FLIR Lepton® 3.5 radiometric thermal imaging camera to measure and reveal thermal differences.
FLIR, LEPTON and FLIRTOOLS are registered trademarks of FLIR SYSTEMS Inc.
INCLUDES FREE A2 CofC ONLINE COURSE
A 4K HDR camera with 21MP Sony sensor specifically designed for visual inspection
THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TO REVEAL, MEASURE AND CAPTURE THE INVISIBLE
A market-leading FLIR Lepton 3.5 thermal-imaging camera module is integrated into ANAFI Thermal's gimbal. Each element of the environment appears in high precision, with visual representations of thermal leaks and temperature differences superimposed on the image. It reveals the thermal differences of flyover areas and elements:
• Hot spots, cold spots, thermal leaks, etc.
• FLIR Lepton 3.5 microbolometer (radiometric)
• Precision of ±5% max.(High-gain) or ±10% max.(Low-gain)
• Dynamic Range: -10° to +140°C (High-gain) or -10° to +400°C (Low-gain)
4K CAMERA TO INSPECT, OBSERVE AND ANALYSE THE VISIBLE
ANAFI Thermal embeds the very best from the world of imaging using a 4K HDR camera with 21MP Sony sensor.
You can accurately inspect a building, capture illustrative elements of the condition of a structure or a search area or carry out 3D modelling.
• Sony® CMOS HDR sensor 1/2.4’’ 21MP
• ASPH wide angle lens f/2.4
• 23-69mm (photo), 26-78mm (vidéo) in 35mm equivalent focal length
• Lossless zoom x2.8 (x3 in standard mode)
• Adobe DNG/RAW and P-LOG professional formats
FreeFlight 6 offers a smoother and more intuitive piloting experience for ANAFI users everywhere thanks to a modernised interface. The application boasts ease of use; you can now quickly access exciting features directly from the home screen.